Friday, April 18, 2008

We're still together though

Hey! It's been a while. We hope you've been checking out our other blogs (although, quite honestly, we don't update those a whole lot either... ok, ok, I don't update my blog that often. Paige is pretty good at it.)

So recently we've been couple dating. Apparently this is usually a pretty hard thing to do because it's like getting 4 people to like each other enough to date instead of just 2. I'm pretty sure Paige has pictures of our third date with the Bradshaws on her blog, so for more info check hers.

We have been pretty busy with school and work and stuff, but we've also been spending more quality time together, and to mention the Bradshaws again, I think that hanging out with them has really helped out. Anyway, I think tonight is date 5. Woo-hoo! We're goin' steady!

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Wow, I'll have to tell Jason that it's official: we have a boy-and-girl-friend! (Or...something like that.)

So glad you guys finally updated this thing...we were beginning to worry. And we're super-stoked you guys like Jason. (We knew you'd like me, but...just kidding.) Yay for couple dating! I'll call the temple tomorrow!! WOOHOO!!!

Jessica Martiele said...

Oh, and...we're helping! Yay us! :) (You guys are helping us big time, too. Not that we're 7-year-itching yet, or even on the verge, but it's a whole new world of fun and reflection! YAY!)