Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the one with Paige's Etsy


*click on the title after you've read the post*

Ok, so... as I have had no opportunity to "grace the stage" in sometime, all of my creative "energy" (i.e. fidgetiness and dramatic overanalyzing.) has had to go somewhere! So....I have taken to creating little boxes and what not. They’re really not all amazing but I’ve put them up in a little store front, hoping, not to make money, but to break even for supplies and stuff. But the real point of this post is the shamelessly push "Etsy.com".

It is this fabulous little gathering of artists and crafters and it showcases and sells their homemade products! I am addicted! I love it. Coolest one of a kind items (and best of all, no child labor or laborer exploitation!...And good for our environment because nothing is mass produced...yay!)....but still, they sell the cutest accessories I’ve found to date. Seriously...shop there!

Not many LDS specific products (with the exception of the tile we purchased) but I’m trying to boost the Mormon pride!







checkitoutcheckitoutcheckitoutcheckitoutcheckitout

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Way cute stuff on the site! I love all the bags. Those are my favorite. Good for you, channeling your energy. :)

Jessica Martiele said...

Wow, what a totally fun site! I'm afraid I'm hooked! (And I already spent too much today on VS.com and ebay...ahhhh, crap!) Awesome box, though! You do good stuff...maybe you'll have to teach the YW how to do that kind of thing...hmmmmm. :)